Bank of Baroda is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is owned by Government of India.It is second largest public sector bank in India with a business mix of close to USD 225 Billions. Based on 2019 data, it is ranked 1145 on Forbes Global 2000 list. Wikipedia. lets see more about Bank of Baroda IT Professional Recruitment 2019.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment
Bank of Baroda IT Professional Recruitment (Engineering & Non Engineering) on CTC Upto Rs. 16 LPA for 2019 – Engineering Degree Holders or M.Sc / MCA Degree Holders Eligible – Check Eligible Engineering Branches
Application fees/Intimation charges:
- For General & OBC candidates : Rs.600/- plus GST & Transaction charges (application fees & intimation charges)
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates : Rs.100/- plus GST & Transaction charges (intimation charges)
Selection Procedure: Bank of Baroda IT Professional Recruitment
- Selection will be based on short listing and/or qualifying test and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion. • Bank/Subsidiary reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the vacancy, any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank/Subsidiary reserves its right to call candidates for test (if required)/ GD/ PI or any other mode of selection process.The candidates may be called in a ratio as deemed fit,depending upon the vacancy etc.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank/subsidiary will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for GD and/or PI and merely applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank/subsidiary.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
- Data Analyst: Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, quantitative methods, computer science, operational research, and economics) with minimum 05 years of experience in Data Analytics, preferably in BFSI domain.
- Data Manager: A bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / MCA With Minimum 06 years of relevant experience, preferably in BFSI domain.
- Data Engineer: A bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / MCA With Minimum 06 years of relevant experience, preferably in BFSI domain.
- Business Analyst: A bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / MCA and Post-graduation in Business Management / PGDM with Minimum 06 years of relevant experience, preferably in BFSI domain.
- Mobility & Front End Developer: A bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / MCA with Minimum 06 years of relevant experience, preferably in BFSI domain.
- Integration Expert: A bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / MCA With Minimum 06 years of relevant experience, preferably in BFSI domain.
- Emerging Technologies Expert: A bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / MCA with Minimum 05 years of relevant experience, preferably in BFSI domain
- Technology Architect: A bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / MCA with Minimum 05 years of relevant experience, preferably in BFSI domain.
How to apply:
For applying Bank of Baroda IT Professional Recruitment candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank/subsidiary may send call letters for GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
Guidelines for filling online application:
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement. Candidates will be required apply Online and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- Need to fill in the required details apart from uploading their resume while filling online application.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect and unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda.
Bank of Baroda IT Professional Recruitment fees:
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs.600/-for General and OBC candidates; Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates. Bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payments.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the details of registration will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online. In case of deduction of application fees for incomplete registration/application, the refund will be processed within 10 days of such transaction.