INDIAN INSTITUTES OF MANAGEMENT (IIMs)Common Admission Test 2019 (CAT 2019 Exam) Notifications
The Indian Institutes of Management will conduct a computer-based Common Admission Test 2019 (CAT 2019) on November 24, 2019 in two sessions.
CAT Examination 2019
Detailed information about CAT 2019 may be obtained from the official CAT website. CAT 2019 is a pre-requisite for admission to various Post Graduate and Fellow programmes of IIMs. CAT 2019 scores are allowed to be used by listed non-IIM member institutions. A list of such institutions is provided on the CAT website. IIMs have no role in the selection process of non-IIM institutions.
CAT Examination 2019 ELIGIBILITY
- Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- For SC/ST/PWD Category they must score 45% marks in Graduation from any recognized University or educational institution.
- Candidates studying in the final year of Graduation’s degree and those who finished degree and waiting for the results can also apply.
CAT Examination Fees
- Registration fees of Rs. 950 is the application fee for SC/ST/PWD categories candidates.
- Rs.1900 for all other categories of candidates.
Important Dates of CAT 2019 Exam
- Registration opens: August 07, 2019 (10:00 am)
- Registration closes: September 18, 2019 (5:00 pm)
- Admit card download: October 23 – November 24, 2019
- Cat Exam date: November 24, 2019
- Result declaration: Second week of January, 2020 (approx)
How to Apply?
TEST CENTRES: CAT is conducted in test centres spread across around 156 test cities. Candidates will be given the option to select any four test cities in order of their preference.