Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (HARCO BANK) is a leading Bank of Haryana with 13 Branches, Two Extension Counters, 19 Central Cooperative Banks at District Level With their 594 Branches and 718 PACS. Online applications are invited by the HARCO Bank recruitment to 978 Assistant Managers, Clerk & junior Accountants and Senior Accountants for the year 2019. Any Graduate Degree Holder i.e. BA / BSc / BCom / B.E. / B.Tech or Higher Academic Degree i.e. MA / MSc / MCom or Equivalent Academic Degree Holders can apply online for this HARCO Bank Assistant Manager Development Officers Recruitment conducted by IBPS.
HARCO Bank Assistant Manager Development Officers Recruitment
- Atleast 60% marks in Graduation in science with Math/ Arts with Economics or Math/ Commerce/B.Tech.
- Post Graduate in Math or Economics or Commerce or Business Administration or Engineering with atleast 55% marks either in Graduation or Post Graduation or Chartered Accountant with atleast 55% marks.
- 50% marks in Post Graduation in Economics or Math or Commerce with CAIIB.
- Master in Banking and Insurance Management with 60% marks.
- Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
HARCO Bank Assistant Manager Development Officers Recruitment salary is Rs.44900-142400
HARCO Bank Assistant Manager Development Officers Recruitment Age
Minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years on the last date of submission of online applications
- 600/- for General Category + GST per application
- Rs.300/- + GST for SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS) candidates of Haryana only and for female per application.
- No fee for Ex-serviceman of Haryana.
Instructions for filling application form:
- The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate for selection. IBPS shall provide merit list of the candidates to the Haryana State Coop. Apex Bank Ltd., Chandigarh and District Central Coop. Banks in the State of Haryana for the posts of Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant where these posts exists, on the basis of online exam and there shall be no interview for these posts .
- For the post of Assistant Manager/Development Officer, IBPS shall provide merit list of the candidates to the Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd; on the basis of online examination and there shall also be an interview.
- The candidates shall have to undergo online (CBT) single examination on the pattern of main examination of the post of Clerk comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions. There will be no preliminary examination for Assistant Manager/ Development Officer.
- The online (CBT) examination shall be of objective type having One Hundred Eighty (180) multiple choice questions of 0.5 marks each and test shall be of Two Hours Thirty Minutes (150 minutes) duration. While each correct answer will get 0.5 marks, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. The medium of examination shall be English/Hindi except where the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested.
- Test paper shall include – 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, English, Current Affairs, Numerical Ability, Other relevant fields etc. 25% weightage for History, 8 Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana and to qualify under this, the candidates would have to score minimum 50% marks of this 25% weightage.
Interview (10 Marks)
Ten (10) marks will be for interview for the post of Assistant Manager/Development officer. On the basis of merit list in online examination conducted by IBPS, interview shall be conducted by a Committee constitute of the eligible candidates and three times of the vacancy(ies) advertised, shall be called for interview. Candidates obtaining marks equal to last candidate of the three times of the vacancies shall also be called for interview. Overall merit shall be on the basis of online examination and interview.
(NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE ON-LINE – 14-08-2019 to 31-08-2019 Bank transaction charges for online payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to borne by the candidate.