Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (HARCO BANK) is a leading Bank of Haryana with 13 Branches, Two Extension Counters, 19 Central Cooperative Banks at District Level With their 594 Branches and 718 PACS. Online applications are invited by the HARCO Bank recruitment to 978 Assistant Managers, Clerk & junior Accountants and Senior Accountants for the year 2019. Any Graduate Degree Holder i.e. BA / BSc / BCom / B.E. / B.Tech or Higher Academic Degree i.e. MA / MSc / MCom or Equivalent Academic Degree Holders can apply online for this HARCO Bank Junior Accountant Recruitment conducted by IBPS.
HARCO Bank Junior Accountant Recruitment
- B.Com/B.A with Economics or Math/ B.Sc with Math as one of the subject with atleast 55% marks in aggregate/ B.Tech with atleast 60% marks.
- Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
HARCO Bank Junior Accountant Recruitment salary is Rs.35400-112400
HARCO Bank Junior Accountant Recruitment Age
Minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years on the last date of submission of online applications
- 600/- for General Category + GST per application
- Rs.300/- + GST for SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS) candidates of Haryana only and for female per application.
- No fee for Ex-serviceman of Haryana.
Instructions for filling application form:
- The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate for selection. IBPS shall provide merit list of the candidates to the Haryana State Coop. Apex Bank Ltd., Chandigarh and District Central Coop. Banks in the State of Haryana for the posts of Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant where these posts exists, on the basis of online exam and there shall be no interview for these posts .
- For the post of Assistant Manager/Development Officer, IBPS shall provide merit list of the candidates to the Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd; on the basis of online examination and there shall also be an interview.
- Candidates applying for the post of Jr.Acctt and Clerk shall give their option of choice for DCCBs/ Harco Bank and for the post of Senior Accountant for DCCBs in seriatim i.e. one after other, priority-wise.
- There shall be separate online (CBT) examinations for each post.
- The candidates for the post of Clerks shall have to undergo a preliminary online (CBT) examination of 90 minutes duration having 90 questions containing 1 mark for each question of total Ninety (90) marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- The main online (CBT) examination for the post of Clerks shall be of objective type having One Hundred Eighty (180) multiple choice questions of 0.5 marks each and test shall be of Two hours and thirty Minutes (150 minutes) duration. While each correct answer will get 0.5 marks, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. The medium of examination shall be English/Hindi except where the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested.
- Test paper shall include – 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, English, Current Affairs, Numerical Ability, other relevant fields etc. 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. Of Haryana and to qualify under this, the candidates would have to score minimum 50% marks of this 25% weightage.
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience (10 marks) for the post of HARCO Bank Junior Accountant Recruitment.
(NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE ON-LINE – 14-08-2019 to 31-08-2019 Bank transaction charges for online payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to borne by the candidate.