LIC HFL recruitment 2019 notification has been released for a total of 300 vacancies of Assistant, Associate, Assistant Manager posts. The link to apply online for LIC HFL Vacancy 2019 has been activated on 8th August 2019 at the official website of LIC.
The last date to apply online for LIC HFL 2019 exam is 26th August 2019.
LIC HFL recruitment 2019 notification
LIC has also announced the LIC HFL exam date 2019 for Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager exam. The LIC Housing Finance (HFL) exam is scheduled to be held on 9th or 10th October 2019 (tentative). Candidates looking for a career in the insurance sector should not miss this opportunity.
So, if you are preparing for the LIC HFL 2019 exam, check out ibps below the notification PDF, exam date, vacancy details, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, selection process and more.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Date|
|LIC HFL Online Application starts from||8th August 2019|
|Closure of LIC HFL apply online||26th August 2019|
|Last date to pay LIC HFL application fee||26th August 2019|
|Downloading of LIC HFL Admit Card||9th September 2019|
|LIC HFL 2019 Exam Date||9th Oct or 10th Oct 2019 (Tentative)|
|LIC HFL 2019 Assistant Manager Exam Date||9th Oct or 10th Oct 2019 (Tentative)|
|LIC HFL 2019 Assistant Exam Date||9th Oct or 10th Oct 2019 (Tentative)|
|LIC HFL 2019 Associate Exam Date||9th Oct or 10th Oct 2019 (Tentative)|
LIC HFL Apply Online 2019
The official link to apply online for LIC HFL 2019 exam has been activated on 08th August 2019. You can now apply online for Assistant, Assistant Manager, and Associate post. Make sure the interested candidates apply online before 26th August 2019. However, you can apply online through the easy step shared below:
- Visit official Website – At first, you are required to visit the official website of LIC, or you can just click on the link shared above to apply online directly.
- LIC HFL 2019 notification – Now, click on the official notification of LIC HFL 2019 recruitment for the posts of Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager.
- Application Form – A new tab asking to fill up your details will be showed up.
- Submit Information – You are then required to fill up all the details carefully according to your official documents.
- Re-check Information – Make sure you cross-check all your details mentioned on the form before submitting it.
- Upload your photograph & signature – Once you are done with filling up the details, upload your recent photograph in the dimension of (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and scanned signature image.
- Application Fee – At last, you are required to submit the application fee according to your category.
- Save the copy – Make sure you have saved the copy of the application form as it will be required in the future.
LIC HFL 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for LIC HFL 2019 exam varies for every post. Your application form will not be accepted without submitting the application fee. Therefore, make sure you pay the application fee online according to your desired post. Below we have shared the application fee for every post under LIC HFL recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Application Fees|
|Associate||₹ 500/- + 18% GST applicable|
|Assistant||₹ 500/- + 18% GST applicable|
|Assistant Manager||₹ 500/- + 18% GST applicable|
Note: The above-mentioned application fee for LIC HFL 2019 exam is non-refundable.
LIC HFL 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Since there is various post released under LIC HFL recruitment 2019 which are Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager. Therefore, the eligibility criteria vary for each post which is as follows:
|Eligibility Criteria||Assistant||Associate||Assistant Manager|
|Age (as on 01.01.2019)||21-28 years||21-28 years||21-28 years|
|Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2019)||Graduate (minimum aggregate 55% marks)||Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and CA-Inter||Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and Two years full-time MBA/ Two years full-time MMS/ Two years full-time PGDBA/ PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks).Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.|
LIC HFL Vacancy 2019
The total vacancies released under LIC HFL 2019 recruitment is 300. However, candidates are allowed to apply for vacancy from only one region. Below you can go through the state-wise vacancy under LIC HFL 2019 exam:
|Region||State/ Union Territory||Assistant||Associate||Assistant Manager|
|North Central||Uttar Pradesh||19||13|
|Northern||Delhi (Including NCR)||5||4|
|Haryana (excluding NCR)|
|South Eastern||Andhra Pradesh||12||7|
LIC HFL 2019 Selection Process
The selection for the post of Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager under LIC HFL recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of:
- Online Test
LIC HFL Exam Pattern 2019
The LIC HFL 2019 online examination will consist of objective type, multiple-choice questions. The online examination will be held separately for the post of Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager. Below we have described the LIC HFL exam pattern for all the three posts in a detailed manner:
|Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|English Language||50||50||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||50||50||35 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||15 minutes|
|Numerical Ability (For Assistant & Associate)Quantitative Aptitude (For Assistant Manager)||50||50||35 minutes|
Note: The examination will be held in English language only. Also, there is a penalty of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer.
LIC HFL Syllabus 2019
|Logical Reasoning||SyllogismCoding-DecodingInequalityPuzzlesSeating ArrangementBlood RelationsOrder and RankingDistance and DirectionAlphanumeric SeriesInput-OutputVerbal reasoningData Sufficiency|
|English Language||Reading ComprehensionCloze TestSpotting ErrorsSentence ImprovementPara jumblesFill in the blanksSentence ConnectorsPara completionVocabulary (Synonyms/ Antonyms)Sentence Completion|
|Numerical Ability/Quantitative Aptitude||Number SeriesSimplification/ApproximationQuadratic EquationsData Interpretation (Pie/ Line/ Bar/ Tabular)Data SufficiencyMathematical InequalityMiscellaneous Problems including the following topics:AveragesRatio & ProportionPercentagesProfit, Loss & DiscountTime, Work & WagesSimple & Compound InterestProblem on AgesPipes and CisternsMixture & AlligationsBoats & StreamsSpeed, Time & DistanceProbability|
|General Awareness||Current AffairsStatic general awarenessBanking/ Financial Awareness|
To prepare for the LIC HFL 2019, it is important to first find out the best book. Picking the right book is a task, but besides that, the books play a very important role in the entire exam preparation.
LIC HFL Salary 2019
LIC Assistant Salary 2019
- The starting basic pay under the post of LIC Assistant is of Rs. 13,980/- per month in the scale of 13980 – 860(1) -14840 – 940(2) – 16720 – 1060(5) – 22020 – 1230(2) – 24480 – 1500(3) – 28980 -1565(2) – 32110 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable.
- Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 23,870/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
LIC Associate Salary 2019
- The starting basic pay of LIC Associate is Rs. 21,270/- per month in the scale of 21270 – 1485(3) – 25725 – 1665(15) – 50700 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable.
- Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 35,960/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
LIC Assistant Manager Salary 2019
- The starting basic pay of LIC Assistant Manager is Rs. 32,815/- per month in the scale of 32815 – 1685(14) – 56405 – 1755(3) – 61670 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable.
- Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 56,000/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
- HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019: Assistant Manager/Development Officers
- HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019: 35 Vacancies of Senior Accountant
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019: Specialist IT Professional – 25 Posts
- HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019: 123 Vacancies of Junior Accountant
- HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019: Clerk Jobs – 790 Posts – Apply Now!
- Assistant/Associate: 6 months from the date of joining which may be extended for a maximum period of 6 months.
- Assistant Manager: Before appointment as Assistant Manager, there will be a training period of 1 year as Management Trainee from the date of joining. A consolidated salary of Rs.25,000/- per month will be paid during this training period. The appointment to the post of Assistant Manager will be subject to the successful and satisfactory completion of the training period. There will be a probation period of 1 year from the date of appointment as Assistant Manager which may be extended for a maximum period of 1 year.
Interview & Provisional Allotment
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, only candidates securing sufficient marks in order of merit in Online examination for Assistant/Associate/Assistant Manager will only be eligible for the interview session.
- Candidates who do not attend the Interview or who do not obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the Interview shall be disqualified from further selection.
- Candidates are required to bring their original documents for verification during the interview session in order to be qualified and satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- The final merit list for each post will be prepared on the basis of combined marks of Online Examination and Interview strictly according to the merit ranking, subject to minimum qualifying marks in the Interview.
- Candidates selected for each Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager post will have to undergo a medical examination.
- Only the candidates found medically fit by the medical examiner authorised by LIC HFL will be selected for the respective posts.
LIC HFL 2019 Examination Centres
|Region||State/Union Territory covered under region||Online Examination Centre|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore|
|East Central||Bihar||Patna, Muzaffarpur|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Siliguri|
|North Central||Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, Meerut, Allahabad, Gorakhpur|
|South Central||Karnataka||Bangalore, Mysore|
|South Eastern||Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane, Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad|
LIC HFL Admit Card will be issued separately for various posts and for various stages of selection. Make sure you have a valid registration number and password to access the admit card page as soon as it is available on the official website of LIC. The LIC HFL admit card will be available 10-15 days prior to the exam date.
The result for Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager posts under LIC HFL recruitment 2019 will be released separately. The result will be released 15-20 days after the exam is being conducted.