Post Name: Management Trainee Through UGC NET June 2019- Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment
Recruitment Board: Vizag Steel Plant
No of vacancies: 10 Posts
Qualification: PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Discipline)
Last Date: 09-08-2019
Description: Vizag Steel Plant – Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee Through UGC NET June 2019 vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
- Starting date to Apply online: 20-07-2019
- Last date to Apply online: 09-08-2019
UGC-NET June-2019 Examination:
- Submission of Online application form: 01-03-2019
- Last date of Applying Online: 30-03-2019
- Download of Admit Card: 15-05-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-03-2019)
- Upper Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Degree, MBA/ PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP)
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) is the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP), India’s
first shore-based integrated Steel Plant built with state-of-the-art technology and a prime producer of long
steel products in the country having extensive market in infrastructure, construction, automobile, electrical
and forging industry. With an annual turnover of around `17,000 crores, VSP is gearing up production to
achieve rated capacity of 7.3 Mtpa liquid steel having three Captive Mines and 25 Marketing Branches Pan
India. Forged Wheel Plant is another unit of RINL being setup at Raebareli, UP.
RESERVATIONS for PWDs :
- The posts of PWDs in VH, HH, OH, MD categories are reserved as per existing guidelines of
Government of India.
- Reservations for Persons with Disabilities are on a horizontal/interlocking basis.
- Candidates having a minimum of 40% disability are only eligible to apply under PWD category.
- The Persons with Disability(PWD) candidates are required to produce valid Disability Certificate
with a clear mention of Degree(percentage) of Disability, issued by the Medical Board duly
constituted by the State Govt. / Central Govt. as per the provisions of Persons with Disabilities
(Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act 1995.
Pg 2 of 6
- The Persons with Disability (PWD) are required to produce a valid Disability Certificate with a
clear mention of Degree (percentage) of Disability issued by the Authorized Medical Officer /
Medical Board duly constituted by State Govt. / Central Govt. as per the provisions of “The Rights
of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016”. Candidates should submit the disability certificate as
per formats indicated in RPWD Act-2016.
TRAINING & PROBATION:
Candidates selected as Management Trainees will be placed on training for one year. After successful
completion of training, the candidates shall be placed under probation for one more year.
- Application fee of Rs 500/- (Plus GST @18%) for General & OBC candidates and no application fee
for SC/ST/PwD candidates
- The Fee shall be remitted through payment gateway.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to apply well in advance.
HOW TO APPLY:
STEP 1: Log on to www.vizagsteel.com and click on the link “Careers”
STEP 2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
STEP 3: Have the following readily available:
- e-mail ID (which must be valid for minimum of next Twelve Months)
- Latest passport size photograph in digital format (.jpg file of 30 KB size) and digital format of
the signature (.jpg file of 30 KB size) for uploading with the application form. The
recommended dimensions of the passport photograph are 150(W) X 200(H) pixels. The
recommended dimensions of digital format of the signature is 150(W) X 50(H) pixels.
- UGC-NET June-2019 Application Number, Roll Number and score
STEP 4: Registration
a) Enter correct details like UGC-NET Application Number, Roll Number Score, Full Name,
DOB, Category, PwD status, email id, personal details, qualification and experience details and
upload recent passport size photograph and signature etc. on submitting, page shall direct to
b) In case of General and OBC category, application fee shall be deposited through payment gate
way by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
c) After successful payment, download the computer generated Registration Slip with unique
registration number, photograph, signature and other essential details. Take a print of the
Registration Slip to be produced at the time of Personal Interview.
d) Make sure that the details entered in the online application shall be the same as that entered in
UGC-NET-2019 registration. Candidates must ensure that they enter correct UGC-NET-2019
Roll Number. The UGC-NET-2019 scores entered will be verified based on the Roll Number
provided. In case of mismatch in Roll Number provided by the candidate, then it will not be
possible to verify the data of the candidate and his/her application will stand rejected.
Medical Exam Result:
Exam Result & MarksClick Here
Admit CardClick Here
Exam DateClick Here
Apply OnlineClick Here
Official WebsiteClick here